Sarah Sulkowski is a seasoned litigator with a wide array of criminal, civil and regulatory experience. As a former Assistant United States Attorney in the criminal division of the District of New Jersey, Ms. Sulkowski investigated and prosecuted a range of crimes, from bank and wire fraud to large-scale racketeering organizations. She has also represented individuals and companies in complex contract, tort, and regulatory matters from inception through trial and has deep experience in negotiating settlement and plea agreements. Ms. Sulkowski has represented targets of FCPA and SEC investigations and conducted complex internal investigations.
Ms. Sulkowski graduated with honors from the University of Chicago Law School and served as a law clerk for the Honorable Keith P. Ellison of the Southern District of Texas and the Honorable Karen Nelson Moore of the Sixth Circuit. Prior to joining Gelber + Santillo, Ms. Sulkowski worked at several intentional law firms and as an Assistant United States Attorney for the District of New Jersey.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2005
- California University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2002
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of Columbia
- Virginia (inactive)
- U.S. District Court, D.N.J.
- U.S. District Court, S.D.N.Y.
- U.S. District Court, D.D.C.
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Va.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- The Hon. Karen N. Moore, 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Hon. Keith P. Ellison, U.S. District Court, S.D. Texas